Benefits for Those Who Work 20 Hours or More per Week:
- Dental Insurance – Provided through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance – Provided through Delta Vision
- Epic Life – Life Insurance options for the employee, spouse, and children.
- Short Term Disability – Provided through Epic for our employees.
- AFLAC Option – Provided through AFLAC with many options including accident insurance, cancer insurance, dental, vision, and other options.
Benefits for Those Who Work 30 hours or More per Week:
- Health Insurance through Unity HMO Plan
- Schmitt Woodland Hills pays 83% of the single premium and 76% of the family premium.
- Coverage begins the first of the month following 60 days of service.
- Section 125 Plan
- All employees enrolled in the health plan are eligible for pre-tax premium deductions.
Staff Classes for Healthy Living
- Cancer Awareness Classes
- Healthy Eating Classes
- Financial Health and Budgeting Classes
We pay for the Hepatitis B Vaccine and/or Anti Body testing for At-Risk Employees. We also pay for Flu Vaccines Annually.
Schmitt Woodland Hills has a workout area for their staff. We have a treadmill and several other pieces of equipment for employees to use to get the exercise they need to stay healthy.